Invisible hydrophobic barrier prevents absorption and protects leather & suede against liquids, stains, absorptivity & drying
What is Nano - Leather & Suede
It is a formula dedicated and designed to protect leather and suede reducing the dryness and leather cracks. It is a natural, invisible and ultra thin, water-based coating, which is environmentally friendly.
The material possesses the unique property of constant “breathing” that enables it to be used for clothing, has robust UV durability, and excels in phenomenal properties of extending his lifespan against water (hydrophobic) and oil (oleaginous) repellence.
The coating does not harm the initial properties of the coated object, such as, color, softness to the touch, flexibility, prints and it is possible to easily renew the coating in areas of extensive wear and without causing any changes.
This coating should not be classified as a sealant since its action does not fill the surface thereby not creating a sealant, but nano-sized particles that join to the surfaces structure and coat the smallest possible contours of the surface.
For what is it intended?
It is suitable for most types and compositions of natural suede and leather, open or closed. It protects and assists in preventing water and other liquids absorbency, dirt, stains, contamination, secretions and more.
Examples of Common Uses
For industries such as furniture, shoes and boots, handbags, upholstery, car, bus and aircraft seats, riding saddles, wall coverings and more both at home, work and in vehicles.
How Does Nano - Leather and Suede Works?
Nano – Leather and Suede TEX-11 coats the cloth fiber/suede/leather with a very thin coating of 25—100 nm.
This coating should not be classified as a sealant since its action does not fill the surface thereby creating a sealant, but nano-sized particles (one millionth of a millimeter) chemically attach to and coat the smallest possible contours of the surface.
In this manner, 4 actions are achieved in unison:
A) Excellent absorption prevention and liquid and grease repulsion.
B) “Breathing” action critical to the object and the human body.
This is an outstandingly important aspect since it transforms the surface to a type of one-way valve, which from the outside inwards repels and prevents absorption and stains, while from the inside outwards enables the dispersal of body heat and moisture continuously and smoothly.
C) Enables maintenance of “vitality”, cleanliness and long-lasting appearance of leather/suede.
D) Stable and robust UV durability and assists in preventing drying out and cracking of the leather, thereby extending its lifespan.
No other coating offers these properties!
The revolution begins today – Stains of wine, cola, juice, oils, grease, coffee, tea, sauces, mud, animal and human secretions as well as many other staining materials belong to the past after using the Nano – Leather and Suede TEX-11. Easy absorption of liquids without applying pressure (also without scrubbing) with absorbent paper or cloth as soon as possible after the event will not enable almost any material to ruin and destroy the coated object.
gallon + 2 liter sprayer-189$
"Breathing" - allows the release of body heat, sweat and does not cause irritation
Typical Properties and Protection Advantages
- Cleaning becomes simple and easy.
- The anti-adhesive property: a) Repels and prevents absorption of various contaminants such as urine, feces, blood and so on; b) Prevents dust from sinking into the depths of the surface, so that the dust particles are easy to remove using a regular vacuum cleaner, and cleaning becomes thorough, deep and easy.
- Extraordinarily stable and robust UV durability. Other products based on silicon, Teflon and other solvents dissolve and disappear rapidly as a result of sunlight, solar radiation and air pollution!
- Drastically reduces the purchase costs of cleaning, preventative and maintenance materials to the extent of no longer needing chemicals for these purposes.
- The natural material from which it is manufactured, together with the “breathing” effect unique to Nano – Leather and Suede TEX-11 enables dispersal of the body heat and perspiration, providing the product with a real ability to protect and coat clothing, shoes, boots, overalls, hats and more, without causing irritation to the skin. Other chemical materials do not possess this property and in many cases may cause them to be absorbed into the skin resulting in irritation.
- Safe even in the presence of food. Approved for use by the CBA.
- Chemically durable to the degree of PH13! No other material has this degree of durability. (Unusual in concentrated alkaloid preparations).
- Connects at environmental temperature and there is no need for additional energy.
- Easy do-it-yourself application or using an industrial air system.
Amazing results at a very attractive cost per square meter, as a result of use of very small amounts of the material!
10-40 square meters/liter, depending on the absorbency and type of the surface. Thickness of coating is between 25-100 nm.
Nano – Leather and Suede Compared to Other Preservation and Maintenance Materials:
DIY 250ml | DIY 500ml | 3.8 L | 19 L