Cleans and removes cement and tough dirt from building facades
What is Z-500-E:
For what is it intended?
Cleaning and removal from the following surfaces: ceramics, porcelain granite, floor tiles, marble, limestone, paver stones and any other mineral surface.
How does it work?
500ml; 3.8 liters; 19 liters.
- Disintegration and removal: without dilution.
For particularly absorbent surfaces such as lime stone dilute 1:1 or 1 part material with two parts water (1: 2). Disintegration time varies according to the type and thickness of the cement / lime.
Cleaning and removal of dirt:
Dilute 1:2 or 1:3 depending on the type and depth of the dirt and oiliness. (For example: after renovation 1:2).
- Distribute using a mop, spray, brush directly onto the dirt until full wetness of a surface area that allows removal within one minute.
- Wait until fermentation is finished (about 1 – 2 min.)!! Rub with a hard synthetic brush and remove residue using a removal tool such as a putty / scraping knife, pressure washer at a pressure of at least 200bar!
• Use of a pressure washer at a higher pressure can save the need for scrubbing with a brush.
- Rinse well with running water. For household cleaning – wipe and dispose of the residue immediately into the sewer with wiper / vacuum cleaner for liquids / damp cloth.
* Do not leave residue of the material on the surface!!
- It is possible to apply again, only after washing and collecting the residue of the previous time.
- It is mandatory to use with gloves, face mask and protective clothing.