NC-20 Industrial metals nano-coating
TI- H10 hardness. Transparent high gloss hydrophobic coating renews and protects metals
What is NC-20?
NC-20 develop optimally as a nanometric coating of visible size, 25-50 microns thick. It is intent to environment pollution attack, renewing the appearance an d protecting non-ferrous metals such as stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, gold, silver, titanium, various alloys and ferrous metals such as iron, tin, steel.
NC-20 applied as a transparent protective coating with outstanding capacity to penetrate and “fill” damaged surfaces. It thereby restores and “renewing” metal surfaces that have become worn or lost their beauty provides massive chemical resistance, improved protection against corrosion and oxidation, improved abrasive resistance, water mud and ice repellent , hydrophobic and oleophobic (grease repellent), strong UV protection and anti-graffiti barrier facilitating easy cleaning.
All these greatly characteristics improve the resistance to corrosion and disintegration in harsh environmental resistant to soot, high humidity, marine, bacterial contamination, mildew, fungus etc.
NC-20 reduce the accumulation of contaminants as noted and facilitates their easy removal (easy-to-clean effect) as well as self-cleaning during winter.
NC-20 thereby renew, protects and preserves as new the initial texture properties of the coated surface for many years.
For what is it intended?
- Renovation and renewing of buildings and malls facades cover with aluminum or stainless metal panels.
- Aluminum industry (profiles, surfaces etc.) Industrial elements such as railings, elevators, escalators.
- Metal elements made of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, bridges, containers, beams and iron constructions, water/gas oil/sewage/chemicals pipes, big factories with large quantities of pipes and metal etc.
- Vehicle industry, vehicle wheel rims, truck chassis, military vehicles.
- Kitchen and bathroom products such as: sinks, ovens, refrigerators, kitchen surfaces, hospital fittings, faucets, shower cabins etc.
- Silver and gold jewelry ,Judaica industry.
- Agricultural machines and industrial equipment.
- Bicycles, jeeps ,off-road bikes and military vehicles.
How Does Nano–Steel Work?
NC-20 creates a protective layer that penetrates deep into the surface and is applied as a supplementary coating, rejuvenating the surface; it forms an attractive nano-sized protective coating.
- Strengthens the protection against erosion, wear, rust, and corrosion of metals, thereby extending the object’s lifespan.
- Improves the object’s appearance with its initial properties for a longer period of time.
- The hydrophobic and oleophobic properties (water and oil-repellent) do not allow dirt, scale and contaminants:
a) To adhere to the object and thereby facilitate easy removal with water only, and economize on the cost of oil, chemical and acid removers;
b) They give and strengthen the general level of surface sterility and cleanness.
- Reduces fingerprint traces and allows their easy removal (on stainless steel, brass, silver and gold).
- Excellent resistance to erosion as a result of unique adherence capability.
- Strong and stable UV durability allows resistance for many years (varies according to the environment and the type)
- Stable chemical resistance to almost all standard household or industrial cleaning products.
- Helps preserve the surface also in harsh environmental conditions of humidity and saline humidity.
- Greatly improves the durability of elements coated with synthetic, oven-baked paints etc., for instance aluminum profiles.
- Safe for food environment.
Method of application
- Clean well, wash off dirt and dust and any other contaminant with clean water and soap.
- Dry well with a cloth or electrical means providing hot air.
- Protect with adhesive tape on the surfaces that are not designed for coating such as: glass,plastic,aluminum rails, etc
- For deep cleaning use Nano-Z Coating’s CW-101 with nonwoven or microfiber cloth and dry well.
- Drip 5-6 drops each time on the enclosed sponge and apply in straight and overlapping lines in one direction without applying pressure.
- Wait only 1-1.5 minutes for the first hardening. Then, smooth the surface and remove any residue. Use high quality microfiber, applying light pressure, with rotating movement to achieve a complete shine.
- After 2-3 minutes – apply a second coat as described above. (Warning – a second coat can be applied up to 5 minutes from the end of application of the first coat. If the time was exceeded do not apply a second coat and remain with one coat. In such a case the protection will be less.)
- Drying time for contact: 1 hour from conclusion of application of the second coat.
Full hardening: 48 hours.
Final hardening and for tests: after 72 hours
- The surroundings and the tools can be cleaned with white spirit and only as long as the product has not yet dried.
– In industrial use – low air pressure
(airless with fine nozzle of 0.25-0.3 or less).
The bell in the process before
cleaning & coating
The bell after coating
Very attractive cost per
Dilution: Not required. The product is ready for use.
Drying/hardening mechanism: natural, without external means. However, the hardening time can be accelerated with IR lamps or a hot air system with a temperature of 60°C for up to an hour and in an environment with maximum relative humidity of 50-70%.
Sheen level: full transparency.
120-150 Sqm/liter per one coat – depending on the surface texture and the manner of application.
Final coating thickness 25-50 nm.
DIY KIT: 1 liter; 3.8 liters; 19 liters.
In original and closed container the product’s lifetime is 12 months.
Storage temperature: 3-30°C.